A Very Tasty Recipe with Simple Ingredients that will Impress. I like to call it my INDIAN LASAGNA
- A very Simple recipe with Ace Curries Madras Curry Sauce. 1. Boil Rice 2 Cups and hold on Side.
- 2. In a pan heat 3 tbsp. cooking oil, Add in 1 red onion sliced and brown till crispy ( remove onions to side and hold for later) add in 4 tbsp. oil & heat in the same vessel where the onions were cooked. Add in 3 chicken breasts( Cubed 1 1/2" ) and cook till slightly brown.
- 3. Add in 1 Jar Ace Curries MADRAS CURRY SAUCE and 1 cup of water and simmer till chicken cooked thru.
- 4. Coat the inner bottom of a baking dish with 1/8 cup sauce from chicken, over the sauce layer 1 inch of cooked rice over the rice lay out the chicken pieces and some sauce and repeat with rice layer and chicken layer.
- 5. Take the left over rice and mix it with the fried onions and this will form the top layer of the biryani and layer the baking dish with this. Add some fresh Cilantro Leaves on top of rice and drizzle the juice of 1 lime or lemon over top.
- 6. Cover the baking dish and set in oven at low temperature till ready to serve. ( minimum 10 minutes of baking is required) Serve this special recipe with Ace Curries Mango Pineapple Dip( chilled) & A Curry Garlic Yogurt ( use Ace Curries Curry Garlic Dip Spice Mix) to Wow your Family & Friends. You can also make this a Vegetarian recipe by using firm veggies like Carrots, Peas, Corn, Cauliflower, Beans etc in place of Chicken.